Information You Provide to Us
When you use Services, you may voluntarily provide us with personal information about you. This may include your name, contact information, and contact of your team members. The information we may collect from you or in connection with your use of the Services are as follows:
• Personal Information – In the course of using Services, we may require or otherwise collect information that identifies you as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify you. Examples of Personal Information include your name, email address, company address, billing address, and phone number.
• Inquiry Information – Information provided in messages sent through forms or surveys, to our email addresses, or via phone. This also may include information provided when you sign up for our newsletters.
• Contest, Sweepstakes, and Survey Information – Information provided when you enter a contest or sweepstakes, information included in any responses submitted through surveys or questionnaires, or the content of any testimonials.
Information Automatically Collected
• Device data – Any information related to the device you use to access our Website & Services including internet protocol (IP) address, operating system, device type and version, browser type and version, browser id, the URL entered, the referring page, date/time of visit, other user agent string data, the time spent on our Services, and any errors that may occur during the visit to our Services. Device data may overlap with the other categories of data listed below.
• Usage data – Any information pertaining to your use of our Website & Services including the path taken to and through our Services, and when exiting our Services, usage and activity on or in connection with our Services, metrics on how many emails we send are actually opened and which attachments or links are opened, clicked, or viewed. We may also use third-party tools to collect information you provide us or information about how you use the Services, including mouse movements, scrolling, clicks, and keystroke activity on the Services and other browsing, search, or purchasing behavior. These tools may also record information you enter when you interact with our Services or engage in chat or other features through our Services.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use information collected through our website to provide and improve our Services, process your requests, prevent fraud, provide you with information that may interest you, comply with the law, and as otherwise permitted with your consent. We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
• To provide and improve Services, address your inquiries, process your registration, verify the information you provide is valid, and for compliance and internal business purposes.
• To contact you with administrative communications and Cloudtech newsletters, marketing or promotional materials (on behalf of Cloudtech or third parties) and other information that may be of interest to you. • To tailor content we display to you and offers we may present to you, both on the Website and elsewhere online.
• To administer and develop our business relationship with you and, if applicable, the corporation or other legal entity you represent.
• To honor our contractual commitment to you. Much of our processing of Personal Information is to meet our contractual obligations, or to take steps at Users' request in anticipation of entering into a contract with them.
• In many cases, we handle Personal Information on the grounds that it furthers our legitimate interests in commercial activities, such as the following, in ways that are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the affected individuals:
o Providing our website and Services.
o Measuring interest and engagement in our Services.
o Improving, upgrading, or enhancing our Services.
o Ensuring internal quality control and safety.
o Debugging to identify and repair errors with our Services.
o Auditing relating to interactions, transactions, and other compliance activities.
o Enforcing our agreements and policies.
o Analyzing and improving our business.
o Communications, including marketing and responding to your inquiries about our services.
o Addressing information security needs and protecting our Users, Cloudtech, and others.
o Managing legal issues.
• To protect the security and integrity of our business, comply with legal requirements and obligations, or as otherwise permitted by law.
• For any other purposes with your consent, at your direction, or where notice is provided.
INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
We do not “sell” your Personal Information, and we do not share your Personal Information with third parties for those third parties’ marketing purposes unless we first provide you with the opportunity to opt-in to or opt-out of such sharing. However, we may use third-party technologies on our website for the purposes of advertising or marketing to you and understanding how you interact with our ads. This may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of personal information for targeted advertising under applicable data protection laws. We may disclose certain information to the following third parties, in an aggregated or otherwise anonymized form that does not reasonably identify you:
• Third parties at your request – You may choose to share your activities on the Services with your friends through email, text, or on various social media networks.
• Promotional Partners – We may share information with third parties with whom we partner to provide contests, surveys, sweepstakes, or other joint promotional activities.
• The Public – When you provide feedback or post user content on our Services (e.g., if you post a comment on an article or comment on our social media sites), your information (e.g., your first name, last initial, state of residence, and your comments) may be displayed on our Services or on our social media pages. When you engage with us on social media, we may tag your social media account or the social media account of others (e.g., to give photo credit to another user).
Unless you request that we delete certain information, we will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, accounting, or reporting requirements, as well as ongoing fraud prevention, backup, and business continuity purposes.
You may have certain choices and rights associated with your personal information, including opting out of targeted advertising. Residents of certain locations may have the right to have an authorized agent submit requests on your behalf. You or your authorized agent may request Cloudtech to honor these rights by contacting us as outlined in the “Reach Us” section below, or submitting a request via e-mail to email@example.com.
Non-Discrimination – You will not receive any discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of your privacy rights.
Verifying Your Request – Only you, or a person that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a request related to your personal information. In the case of access and deletion, your request must be verifiable before we can fulfill such request. Verifying your request will require you to provide sufficient information for us to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we collected personal information or a person authorized to act on your behalf. We will only use the personal information that you have provided in a verifiable request in order to verify your request. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority. Please note that we may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to act on a request if such request is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded.
Notice for California Residents
California residents have the right to request that we disclose the following information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. We may ask you to provide certain information to identify yourself so that we may compare it with our records in order to verify your request. Upon verification, we will disclose to you:
• The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
• The categories of sources for the personal information we have collected about you.
• The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
• Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or “selling” your personal information as defined by the CCPA.
• The categories of third parties to whom we have sold or shared your personal information, if any, and the categories of personal information that we have shared with each third-party recipient.
California residents have the right to opt-out of the “sale” or “sharing” of their personal information as defined by the CCPA by clicking here or by contacting us using the information in the “Reach Us” section below.
Please note that we do not knowingly “sell” the personal information of any individuals under the age of 18.
Where we are “sharing” your personal information with third parties for the purposes of cross-context behavioral advertising or profiling, you may opt-out of such sharing at any time by submitting a request as directed on the homepage of our website or by contacting us using the information in the “Reach Us” section below.
California residents may have the right to request that businesses limit the use of any sensitive personal information to those uses which are necessary to perform the Services or for other specifically-enumerated business purposes under the CCPA, as amended by the CPRA. Please note that we do not use sensitive personal information other than as necessary to perform the Services or as specifically permitted under the CCPA.
California residents have the right to request that we delete any of the personal information collected from you and retained by us, subject to certain exceptions. We may ask you to provide certain information to identify yourself so that we may compare it with our records in order to verify your request. Once your request is verified and we have determined that we are required to delete the requested personal information in accordance with the CCPA, we will delete, and direct our third-party service provides to delete, your personal information from their records. Your request to delete personal information that we have collected may be denied if we conclude it is necessary for us to retain such personal information under one or more of the exceptions listed in the CCPA.
Under the CCPA, as amended by the CPRA, California residents have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate personal information we maintain about you, taking into account the nature of the personal information and the purposes for which we are processing such personal information. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to correct such inaccurate personal information about you.
You will not receive any discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of your privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
Notice for Nevada Residents
Certain Nevada residents may opt out of the sale of “personally identifiable information” for monetary consideration to a person for that person to license or sell such information to additional persons. “Personally identifiable information” includes first and last name, address, email address, phone number, Social Security Number, or an identifier that allows a specific person to be contacted either physically or online.
We do not engage in such activity; however, if you are a Nevada resident who has purchased or leased goods or services from us, you may submit a request to opt out of any potential future sales under Nevada law by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the authenticity of the request. Once verified, we will maintain your request in the event our practices change.
Notice for Residents of Certain Other States
The Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (“VCDPA”), Colorado Privacy Act (CPA), and Connecticut Data Privacy Act (CTDPA) [and Utah Consumer Privacy Act (UCPA)] (“Applicable State Law”) provide residents of those states with certain rights, including the following:
• You have the right to confirm whether we are processing personal information about you and access the personal information we process about you.
• You have to right to obtain a copy of the personal information we maintain and process about you in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, readily-usable format.
• You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we maintain or process about you.
• You have the right to request that we correct inaccuracies in the personal information we maintain or process about you, taking into consideration the nature and purpose of such processing.
• You have the right to opt-out of certain types of processing of personal information, including:
o Opt-Out of the “sale” of personal information as defined by Applicable State Law;
o Opt-Out of targeted advertising by us;
o Opt-Out of automated profiling for the purposes of making decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
Please note, as explained above, we do not “sell” personal information as that word is traditionally defined.
We take a number of steps to protect your data, but no security is guaranteed.
Cloudtech promises to take reasonable steps to help protect and secure the information it collects and stores about you. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information that we receive against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Services may contain links to other websites. If you choose to click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization, or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit Personal Information from you. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
UPDATES & CHANGES
We are owned and operated by Cloudtech.com Inc., located at World Trade Center 3, c/o Hana by Industrious, Flr 38, 175 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10007
All feedback, questions, and comments in connection with our privacy practices and our privacy policies should be directed to: email@example.com.